Anti-Bribery And Corruption Statement
Island Green Power Limited is committed to complying with all applicable anti-bribery and corruption laws and regulations including the Bribery Act 2010.
We do not tolerate bribery or corruption in any form and will take a zero-tolerance approach to any breach of the company’s policies and procedures.
The Company has an anti-bribery policy which applies to:
all the company’s divisions, subsidiaries affiliates and project companies, including joint ventures controlled by Island Green Power Ltd or any of its affiliates; and
all company directors, employees, contractors, agents and consultants
The Company prohibits bribery in all its forms. This ban applies to:
- attempts to secure any improper advantage, for example in obtaining or retaining business or in securing authorizations, permits or other favourable treatment;
- offers of any form of undue reward, not just money, including extravagant trips or entertainment or gifts of significant value;
- all means of channelling undue payments or other benefits, or for masking their purpose, whether as bribes, subcontracts, purchase orders, consultancy agreements, or through agents or other third parties;
- receipt of something of value (either directly or indirectly) in return for giving an improper advantage to a third party; and
- receipt from a third party, either directly or indirectly, anything of more than a minimal value in connection with a transaction entered into by the Company.
The company’s prohibition on bribery extends to so called “facilitation” payments